APPLY TO LAUNCHPAD!
INAUGURAL REHAB TECH INNOVATION COMPETITION
The ACRM Technology Networking Group is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to pitch your company or idea to a panel of rehab industry professionals and decision-makers.
INTRODUCING LAUNCHPAD, a Rehabilitation Technology InnovationCompetition. The inaugural competition will be held on 25 OCT 2017 at the ACRM Annual Conference in Atlanta, Georgia — the largest interdisciplinary rehabilitation research conference in the world.
Contestants will pitch an original rehabilitation technology business or solution to a panel of rehab industry experts and an audience of clinicians, researchers, engineers, and decision-makers to receive feedback and win prizes.
AWARDS & PRIZES
First place: "Best Overall"
- The recipient will receive an 8 x 10 inline exhibit booth space at the ACRM 2018 Annual Conference EXPO in Dallas, including 2 exhibitor registrations ($2,499 value)
- The recipient will be interviewed by Dr. Ford Vox, Digital Media Editor, for an upcoming episode of the Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation podcast, RehabCast.
Secondary awards: "Most Innovative" and "Most Impactful"
*All three winners will be featured in a shared booth space (8’ x 10’ booth) at the ACRM 2017 Annual Conference EXPO in Atlanta.
Contestants will present to a panel of rehabilitation industry experts, including David Rhew, MD, Chief Medical Officer and Head of Healthcare and Fitness at Samsung Electronics America, who will share their feedback and select the winning contestants.
The conference is attended by thousands of researchers, physicians and clinicians, engineers, and business and community leaders who value cutting-edge rehabilitation research and technology. Last year, 89% of all attendees identified themselves as purchasing decision-makers & influencers for their departments!
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Early-stage health technology companies (Limited to companies that have less than $500k in funding and have been in business less than 4 years, or if in business longer than 4 years, have less than $200k in revenue)
- Rehabilitation research labs/ researchers working on technology-based solutions
HOW TO APPLY
Applications due 25 July 2017
- Review the Executive Summary Template >>
- Submit your Executive Summary (max. 500 words) to apply to compete!
Contestants will be selected by 7 August 2017.
Questions or referrals?
Email Tracey Wallace
REGISTER ONLINE HERE or Register by Phone: +1.703.435.5335
*Although significant changes are not anticipated, all schedules, sessions, and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.