Four DAYS of NONSTOP Pain Rehabilitation Content
Offering 4 days of high-caliber educational content for pain rehabilitation, the ACRM 94th Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR) provides outstanding value for every member of the pain rehab team.
Ways to View Pain Rehabilitation Content
- Click on the flyer image to view a handy PDF of ALL content relevant to Pain Rehabilitation>>
- The agendas below highlight all content with a DIRECT focus on Pain Rehabilitation.
- Get the Conference App (ETA early July)
- Check out the Online Program (ETA early July)
Not-To-Miss Pain Rehabilitation Content
- Pain Rehabilitation Group Meeting
- Up to 44 hours of CE credits available*
Pain Rehabilitation Instructional Courses
- #284670 – Integrative Management of Chronic Pain using Autonomic Self-Regulation CIRM, PAIN, CP
JP (Jack) Ginsberg, Raouf (Ron) S. Gharbo, Melanie Berry, Aubrey Berry
Pain Rehabilitation Symposia
- #299950 – Pre-operative Evaluation and Education (PREE-hab) of Patients with Breast Cancer CAN, CP, PAIN
Michael Stubblefield, Melissa Thess, Stacye Mayo
- #296096 – A Value Added Model for Treatment of Chronic Pain PAIN
Virgil Wittmer, Mark Pew
- #294142 – Integrative Medicine and Rehabilitation: A Natural Partnership CIRM, CP, PAIN
Eric (Rick) Leskowitz, Sonya Kim, Ariana Vora, Bridget Sheng-Fong Chin, J. Quezada-Morales, Patricia Heyn
- #294316 – Applying Psychologically Informed Principles in Rehabilitation for Patients with Chronic Pain PAIN, CP
- #303023 – New Guidelines by the ACP for Non Invasive Pain Therapies Special Focus on Wearable Technologies PAIN, TEC
Polina Feldman, Virgil Wittmer
- #293323 – Enhancing Patient Engagement in Chronic Pain Self-Management Practices to Optimize Pain Treatment Outcomes PAIN, CP
Stacey Sandusky, Nicolle Angeli, Kerry Allen
- #292244 – Chronic Pain Treatment: New and Existing Models of Successful and Cost Efficient Rehabilitation PAIN, CP
Virgil Wittmer, Gregory Smith
- #296629 – Cervicocephalic Syndrome: What Every Physiatrist Should Know CC, BI, PAIN
Nathan Zasler, John Leddy
- #331549 – Placebo Effects in Rehabilitation Medicine: Mechanisms, Acceptability, and Clinical Applications PAIN, CIRM
Nkaku R. Kisaalita, LaDonna Saxon
- #290017 – Innovative Solutions for Pain Rehabilitation CIRM, PAIN
Nicole Sasson, Kira Charles, Lisa Ludovici, Jason Siefferman, Sonya Kim
- #300998 – Integrating Therapeutic Exercises via Dance/Movement Therapy, Mindfulness and Guided Imagery When Treating Pain CC, PAIN
FOCUS AREA ABBREVIATIONS: AN: Arts & Neuroscience // BI: Brain Injury // CAN: Cancer // CC: Cross-Cutting // CIRM: Complementary Integrative Rehabilitation Medicine // CP: Clinical Practice // DI: Diagnosis Independent // GER: Geriatric Rehabilitation // INT: International // LR: Limb Restoration // MES: Measurement // MIL: Military/VA // ND: Neurodegenerative Diseases // NP: Neuroplasticity // PAIN: Pain Rehabilitation // PED: Pediatric Rehabilitation // PHY: Physicians & Clinicians // POL: Health Policy & Legislation // SCI: Spinal Cord Injury // ST: Stroke // TEC: Technology
Pain Rehabilitation Meetings
See the complete schedule of ACRM ISIG, networking group, and task force meetings and plan to join those that best align with your interests and expertise.
- Pain Rehabilitation Group Meeting
Pain Rehabilitation-Related Paper Sessions
Join the ACRM Pain Rehabilitation Group
No need to wait for Atlanta to get involved! Check out the leadership and connect with the lively Pain Rehabilitation Group now...
REGISTER ONLINE HERE or Register by Phone: +1.703.435.5335
*Although significant changes are not anticipated, all schedules, sessions, and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.
*Up to 44 credit hours from Pre-Conference through end of Conference Mon - Sat 23 - 28 October. The number of credit hours available in any particular content area may be less.