Health Policy Content
Three Days of NONSTOP Health Policy Content
Offering 3 days of high-caliber educational content for health policy, the ACRM 94th Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR) provides outstanding value for every member of the rehab team.
Ways to View Health Policy Content
- Click on the flyer image to view a handy PDF of the content most relevant to Health Policy >>
- The agendas below highlight all content with a DIRECT focus on Health Policy.
- Get the Conference App (ETA early July)
- Check out the Online Program (ETA early July)
Not-To-Miss Health Policy-Related Content
- Up to 44 hours of CE credits available*
- FEATURED SESSION ON FEDERAL FUNDING >>> Alison Cernich, Teresa Brininger, Kristi Wilson Hill, Patricia Dorn
Health Policy Symposia
- #294024 – Quality Measurement in Inpatient Rehabilitation POL, MES
Anne Deutsch, Roberta Constantine, Sara Zuckerbraun, Allen Heinemann
- #289691 – Exercise and Cardiometabolic Health in Spinal Cord Injured Humans: Time to Raise the Intensity? SCI, POL, CP
James Bilzon, Mark Nash, Tom Nightingale
- #289863 – Using Health Services Research to Define Value of Rehabilitation: Case Examples and Future Directions POL
Linda Resnik, Jennifer Stevens-Lapsley, Janet Freburger, Amit Kumar
- #297366 – Health Services Research Efforts within the ACRM: Parts I, II, & III MES, POL
James Graham, Addie Middleton, Risa Nakase-Richardson, Trudy Mallinson, Jason Beneciuk, Pamela Roberts, Natalie Leland, Amol Karmarkar, Amit Kumar, Timothy Reistetter, Tracy Mroz, Ickpyo Hong, Jill Massengale, Clara Dismuke, Brian Downer
- #297274 – (Re)Design Care and Outcomes for Success in a Value-Based Purchasing Environment POL, GER
Lynn Freeman, Donna Diedrich
- #309871 – Reablement and Restorative Care for Older People with Functional Decline - New Paradigm or Old? GER, INT, POL
Christopher J. Poulos, Andrew Cole, Michelle Anthony, Natalie Robson
- #313417 – Updating Referral Sources on Medicare Wheelchair Requirements POL, CP
Cathy Carver, Laura Cohen
- #295289 – Clinical Integration and Innovation for Persons With Catastrophic Injury/Chronic Disease: Where Should we Head? CC, INT, POL
Philip Morse, Pamela Roberts, Deborah Anselm, Christine Howard-Brown, Sarah Morrison, Christine MacDonell, Michael Jones, Amy Morse, Neonila Panko
- #312525 – WHOs Minimum Technical Standards for Rehabilitation in Sudden-Onset Disasters POL, INT
Michel Landry, Jody Mills, Roy Corsico, Ian Norton, Jim Gosney
FOCUS AREA ABBREVIATIONS: AN: Arts & Neuroscience // BI: Brain Injury // CAN: Cancer // CC: Cross-Cutting // CIRM: Complementary Integrative Rehabilitation Medicine // CP: Clinical Practice // DI: Diagnosis Independent // GER: Geriatric Rehabilitation // INT: International // LR: Limb Restoration // MES: Measurement // MIL: Military/VA // ND: Neurodegenerative Diseases // NP: Neuroplasticity // PAIN: Pain Rehabilitation // PED: Pediatric Rehabilitation // PHY: Physicians & Clinicians // POL: Health Policy & Legislation // SCI: Spinal Cord Injury // ST: Stroke // TEC: Technology
Health Policy-Related Paper Sessions
Join the ACRM Health Policy Networking Group
No need to wait for Atlanta to get involved! Check out the leadership and connect with the lively Health Policy Networking Group now...
REGISTER ONLINE HERE or Register by Phone: +1.703.435.5335
*Although significant changes are not anticipated, all schedules, sessions, and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.
*Up to 44 credit hours from Pre-Conference through end of Conference Mon - Sat 23 - 28 October. The number of credit hours available in any particular content area may be less.