Convince Your Boss
Need Help Convincing Your Boss? We've Got You Covered
You've decided you want to attend the 2017 ACRM Conference in Atlanta. That's great! We're really looking forward to seeing you there. You know this is going to be a great opportunity to network with other professionals and bring home great new techniques and research. But your boss isn't so sure. Sound familiar?
If you want your employer to pick up the tab, you'll need a strong case for attending. So here are some conversation points to help get you on the way to Atlanta.
- Make Connections
ACRM is the BEST place to meet respected leaders in your rehab field. There's no substitute to an in-person meeting to share knowledge, evidence, and experience in the same place. ACRM's Annual Conference can help connect you with exhibitors, mentors, collaborators, and funders.
- Sharpen Your Skills
Whether you join us for just one day, all six, or anywhere in between, you're sure to walk away with cutting-edge, evidence-based knowledge that you and your team can put to work immediately.
- Shape the Future
Be part of ACRM's voice in rehabilitation research! With dozens of meetings, 19+ community groups, and tons of ways to get involved, there's no better place to help advance the field. So come join us in improving lives.
- Advance Your Career, and Stay on Budget Too!
At the ACRM Annual Conference, you can earn up to 44.25 Continuing Education Credits in 15 difference disciplines—that's more than any other conference in the world. And the cost per CME hour could be as low as $10.50, versus the industry average of $40 per hour. Still not convinced? ACRM's discounted hotel rates can save members as much as 30% to 40% per night over regular market rates.
- Now through 31 July, take advantage of our Early Bird rates for the best pricing for the conference.
- The WORLD PASS is the best value overall, for those attending the core conference and any add-ons, like instructional courses and CME/CEUs.
- View the ACRM program content ahead of time so you can determine which courses and sessions most benefit you and your team.
- Many symposia and pre-conference instructional courses make their material available as PDFs, which are also available as part of the WORLD PASS. Just one more way conference attendance benefits your whole team!
Download the PDF or Word Document version of these tips!