Cognitive Rehabilitation Training Chicago
#868 Cognitive Rehabilitation Training
Dr. Keith Cicerone, PhD, ABPP-Cn, FACRM
Director of Neuropsychology, JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Co-Author of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual
Never before have brain injury research outcomes been so accessible for use in everyday clinical practice.
Based on the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual: Translating Evidence-Based Recommendations into Practice, this introductory training teaches evidence-based interventions for impairment of:
- Executive functions
- Hemispatial neglect
- Social communication
The two-day workshop, led by authors of the Manual, provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation strategies from leading researchers and clinicians in the field.
as low as $499 /student member
Need assistance? Call +1.703.574.5845
BEST savings are reserved for those who register early.
STUDENT / RESIDENT
Venue: ACRM ANNUAL CONFERENCE
31 OCT – 1 NOV 2016
preceding the ACRM 93rd Annual Conference
Savings, convenience & perks available ONLY at the ACRM headquarters hotel
or CALL: +1.855.760.0869 with Booking Code: ACRM to receive the lowest rate
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Occupational therapists
- Speech-language professionals
- RN/Rehab Nurses
- Disability management specialists
- Caregivers of individuals with brain injury
- ALL rehabilitation professionals who need to know the latest evidence-based interventions for cognitive impairment
"I feel like this training gives me a game plan and a
strategy to start developing my treatment plans.
I know where to start with each of my patients
and I feel more confident and assured that the
treatment I’m providing is evidence-based."
— Zachary Bayer, MA, ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Training Attendee
- Two days of live training with authors of the manual
- The MANUAL: printed copy of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual ($150 Value)
- CME/CEUs: 12.5 Continuing Education credits in your choice of 10 disciplines
- Online Course: 1 year access to a previously recorded Cognitive Rehabilitation Training ($395 value)
- Non-member registration includes a 6-month introductory ACRM membership, including access to all interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
12.5 CME/CEU credits are available to the following professionals:
- Speech-Language Professionals (ASHA)
- Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Occupational Therapists (ACCME Nonphysician CME)
- Physical Therapists (ACCME Non-Physician CME Credit)
- Neuropsychologists (APA Div 22)
- Physicians (ACCME)
- RN/Rehab Nurses (ANCC)
- Rehabilitative Counselors (CRCC)
- Case Managers (CCMC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
LEARN MORE >>>
*Although significant changes are not anticipated, all schedules and presenters posted on this website are subject to change.