ACRM Institutional Membership
ACRM Institutional Membership Program
ACRM Institutional Membership offers exceptional value. The more your institution engages with ACRM, the more visibility and benefits your team receives.
Qualifying Dollars ...
Correspond to the total number of dollars spent with ACRM in a calendar year. For example:
- Membership Dues at any level or category
- Conference Registrations, Sponsorship and/or Tradeshow Space
- Advertising in the Archives of PM&R (classified or display adverts)
- Advertising on the ACRM and/or Archives of PM&R websites
- Advertising in the weekly ACRM eNews
- Job posts on the Rehab Job Board
- Rental of the ACRM Mailing List
- Bulk purchase of the ACRM Cognitive Rehabilitation Manual or live training registrations
Qualifying Levels ...
Choose the level of Institutional Membership that best provides the marketing visibility, professional development, and educational value your institution seeks. Contact Jenny Richard, +1.703.574.5845 to explore custom options that fit your goals and budget.
Your institution's level of investment in ACRM determines the discount that may be applied to future spending. *Please note: Institutional member discounts do not apply to membership renewals or annual conference registrations.
Top Reasons Why Your Team Should Participate with ACRM
- ACRM hosts the LARGEST conference in the world for rehabilitation research.
- ACRM offers outstanding educational and networking opportunities through its interdisciplinary conferences and groups.
- ACRM is the "Membership Community of Choice" for top rehab researchers around the world.
- ACRM offers the greatest rewards to institutions who make the greatest contributions—up to 25% off purchases.
- ACRM has the largest print circulation of any scientific journal in rehabilitation.
- Archives has more than 2M downloads of rehabilitation research annually.
- ACRM provides a unique platform for interdisciplinary exchange
ACRM INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERS