ACRM 92nd Annual Conference // Dallas
Registration for the 2015 ACRM Annual Conference, Progress in Rehabilitation Research (PIRR) is now open with the lowest rates of the year. Register now and pay as little as $345!
- Great educational content! Stay abreast of the latest and greatest evidence-based clinical research.
- Discounts: Great discounts are available for early career members. JOIN ACRM and register EARLY for the BEST pricing.
- Early Career Development Course (Pre-Conference Workshop): Register for an informative, hands-on course designed just for early career professionals! **More information here….
- Free Early Career & First-Timers Orientation Reception: A fantastic opportunity to learn about exciting groups you could join within ACRM. Also a great chance to network with leaders in rehabilitation.
- Networking and collaborative opportunities: Connect with, and establish collaborations with colleagues who share your research interests.
- Boost your visibility: Become involved with the many ACRM interdisciplinary special interest groups and networking groups to build your CV and get recognition by leaders in field of rehabilitation.
- Early Career awards and scholarships: Become an ACRM member and become eligible for early career awards and scholarships.
- Build your professional service: ACRM has lots of great special interest and networking groups, where you can get involved with, and even lead, great projects. Moreover, many of these groups have positions on their executive committees just for an Early Career Representative.